On-Site Classes designed to meet the needs of your organization/conference. Here is a "sampling" of what we offer…
Internationally recognized programs
- Scenes of Compassion; A Responders Guide for Dealing with Emergency Scene Emotional Crisis
- Emergency Worker Stress; Staying Happy & Healthy in the Emergency Services
- Coping Beyond the CISM Response; Practical Approaches for Reframing Traumatic Events
- Organizational Response to Crisis; Lessons Learned from the Field
- "Got Change?" Practical Approaches for Dealing with Change in the Ever-Changing Workplace
- Death Notification: Delivering the Worse News in the Best Way; Practical Skills for Responders & Clinicians.
Additionally, examples of other programs for the workplace
- Couples Communications; A "Successful Communications" Program for Emergency Workers and their Families
- Workplace Addiction Disorders; Giving the Skills for Co-Workers to help Co-Workers
- EAP Training for Therapists working with Emergency Responders
- Diffusing Angry & Escalating Behaviors in the Field.
- Disaster Mental Health
- Individual and Group Critical Incident Peer Team Development, Training and Maintenance (Certified through the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation [ICISF])